- Legislative Record - reports the daily status of all bills
and resolutions when the General Assembly is in session. Final executive
action on each bill also is recorded.
- Interim Legislative Record - is published monthly between
sessions and provides information about the Legislative Research
Commission and interim committees.
- Bills and Amendments - contains a complete set of bills and
resolutions for a session.
- Roll Call Votes - contains a record of votes by chamber for a session.
- House Journal and Senate Journal - are the official
daily records of proceedings in each house during a session and contain
roll call votes on all bills as well as all motions and referrals.
Administrative Regulations Service - is published annually
and contains regulations that are put into action by
Administrative Register of Kentucky - contains regulations
proposed by the state's administrative agencies and serves as
public notice of those proposed regulations.
Acts of the Kentucky General Assembly - contains the text of all bills enacted during legislative sessions.
Click here for a price list and ordering information for the
publications listed above.
To obtain any of the above publications,
please write or email:
LRC Publications Office
Room 83, State Capitol
700 Capitol Avenue
Frankfort, KY 40601