820 KAR 1:010. Temporary license.
RELATES TO: KRS 238.525, 238.530, 238.535, 238.555
STATUTORY AUTHORITY: KRS 238.515(9),, 238.530(1), (2),, 238.535(11), 238.555(9), (12)
NECESSITY, FUNCTION, AND CONFORMITY: KRS 238.525(2) authorizes the office to issue a temporary license to an applicant who has met the requirements for a license. KRS 238.525, 238.530, 238.535 and 238.555 establish requirements for licensure of qualifying charitable organizations, manufacturers, distributors and charitable gaming facilities. This administrative regulation establishes the requirements for temporary licensure of a qualifying charitable organization, manufacturer, distributor or charitable gaming facility.
Section 1. Issuance of Temporary License. A temporary license shall be issued by the Office of Charitable Gaming to a charitable organization, manufacturer, distributor, or charitable gaming facility if the applicant has completed and supplied complete, accurate, and verifiable information as requested on the appropriate license as established in 820 KAR 1:015, 1:016, and 1:029 application form and has complied with all other licensing requirements for an annual license.
Section 2. Form of Temporary Licenses. A temporary license issued by the Office of Charitable Gaming shall clearly state the:
(1) Name of the licensee;
(2) Physical address of the licensee;
(3) Date of issuance of the temporary license;
(4) Expiration date of the temporary license;
(5) Premises or location at which the charitable gaming will be conducted, if the temporary license is for a charitable organization or a charitable gaming facility;
(6) Type of temporary license issued (distributor, manufacturer, facility, or organization;
(7) Address of the Office of Charitable Gaming; and
(8) For charitable organizations, the day and time for each session and the type of gaming to be conducted under the license.
Section 3. License Fee. For each temporary license issued, the licensee shall pay a twenty-five (25) dollar fee. This fee shall be credited to any balance due on the annual license fee at the time it is issued. The total temporary license fee charged in a year shall not exceed the annual license fee. (21 Ky.R. 1402; eff. 1-9-95; Am. 23 Ky.R. 1408; eff. 11-8-96; Recodified from 500 KAR 11:015, 2-23-99; 26 Ky.R. 223; eff. 10-15-99; 28 Ky.R. 1400; 2031; eff. 3-13-2002; 32 Ky.R. 753; 1633; eff. 3-31-06.)