808 KAR 12:020. Claims of exemption.
RELATES TO: KRS 286.8-020
STATUTORY AUTHORITY: KRS 286.8-140(1)
NECESSITY, FUNCTION, AND CONFORMITY: KRS 286.8-020(3) requires a person relying upon an exemption established in KRS 286.8-020(2)(c) or (d) to file with the executive director a claim of exemption. This administrative regulation establishes the procedure for filing a claim of exemption pursuant to KRS 286.8-020(3).
Section 1. A person filing a claim of exemption under KRS 286.8-020(3) shall:
(1) Submit a completed application for a mortgage loan company and/or mortgage loan broker exemption form;
(2) Enclose with the application documentation that supports the applicant's claim of exemption; and
(3) Enclose a fee in the amount of $150.
Section 2. Within ten (10) days of the change, a person who submits an application under Section 1 of this administrative regulation shall notify the executive director:
(1) Of a change of address of the applicant; or
(2) That the applicant has ceased to do business in Kentucky.
Section 3. Incorporation by Reference. (1) "Application for a Mortgage Loan Company and/or Mortgage Loan Broker Exemption, 1998 edition", is incorporated by reference.
(2) This material may be inspected, copied, or obtained at the Office of Financial Institutions, 477 Versailles Road, Frankfort, Kentucky 40601, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (16 Ky.R. 2811; eff. 10-14-90; Am. 25 Ky.R. 1185; 1602; eff. 1-19-99.)