808 KAR 10:120. Registration files.
RELATES TO: KRS Chapter 292
STATUTORY AUTHORITY: KRS 292.500(3)
NECESSITY, FUNCTION, AND CONFORMITY: To require that broker-dealer registration files are kept current.
Section 1. Every registered broker-dealer and investment adviser shall promptly amend its registration file upon the happenings of any of the following events:
(1) Any change in the registrant's certifying accountant and a detailed statement of the reasons therefor.
(2) Any change in the registrant's net capital position which would result in a violation of the minimum net capital requirements.
(3) Any change in the control of the registrant.
(4) The institution of any material legal proceeding to which the registrant is a party.
(5) Any change in the address of the registrant or of any branch offices to the registrant.
(6) Any material change on the operations of the registrant. (SR 330(11)(c)-1; 1 Ky.R. 1097; eff. 6-11-75; Am. 11 Ky.R. 1909; eff. 7-9-85.)