RELATES TO: KRS 241.060(1)
STATUTORY AUTHORITY: KRS 241.060(1), 243.380, 243.390
NECESSITY, FUNCTION, AND CONFORMITY: KRS 241.060(1) authorizes the board to promulgate reasonable administrative regulations governing procedures relative to the applications for licensing. This administrative regulation incorporates by reference special application forms for specific licenses and required registration forms.
Section 1. Special application forms. An applicant applying for an alcoholic beverage license not included in 804 KAR 4:400 shall complete and submit to the Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control the applicable special application form for the specific license type for which the application is made. The special application forms are listed below:
(1) Special Agent/Solicitor, Out-of-State Producer/Supplier of Distilled Spirits/Wine, Out-of-State Producer/Supplier of Malt Beverage Application;
(2) Special Temporary License Application;
(3) Supplemental License Application; or
(4) Distiller’s License: Change of License Application.
Section 2. Registration Forms. An applicable licensee shall complete and submit the following registration forms:
(1) Microbrewer’s Retail Gross Receipts Report to Distributor to be submitted to the Department of Revenue; or
(2) Product Registration Online to be completed electronically at:
Section 3. Incorporation by Reference. (1) The following material is incorporated by reference:
(a) "Special Agent/Solicitor, Out-of-State Producer/Supplier of Distilled Spirits/Wine, Out-of-State Producer/Supplier of Malt Beverage Application", September 2014;
(b) "Special Temporary License Application", September 2014;
(c) "Supplemental License Application", July 2014;
(d) “Microbrewer’s Retail Gross Receipts Report to Distributor”, June 2013;
(e) "Product Registration Online", September 2014; and
(f) “Distiller’s License: Change of License Application”, July 2014.
(2) This material may be inspected, copied, or obtained, subject to applicable copyright law, at the Kentucky Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control, 1003 Twilight Trail, Frankfort, Kentucky 40601, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. This material is also available on the department’s Web site, http://www.abc.ky.gov. (33 Ky.R. 1219; Am. 1537; eff. 1-5-2007; 34 Ky.R. 648; 985; eff. 12-7-2007; 40 Ky.R. 446; 811; eff. 11-1-2013; 1452; 2132; eff. 4-4-2014; 41 Ky.R. 334; 762; eff. 10-31-2014.)