502 KAR 11:040. Incomplete application for license to carry concealed deadly weapon.
RELATES TO: KRS 237.110
STATUTORY AUTHORITY: KRS 16.080, 17.080, 237.110(7)
NECESSITY, FUNCTION, AND CONFORMITY: KRS 237.110(7) requires the Department of State Police to establish the application form to be completed by applicants for a license to carry a concealed deadly weapon. This administrative regulation establishes the reasons an application form shall be determined incomplete and the required procedures for the department.
Section 1. An application form shall be determined incomplete if:
(1) It does not meet the requirements of 502 KAR 11:010;
(2) It contains erroneous information; or
(3) An item of the application form cannot be read or understood.
Section 2. If the department determines that an application form is incomplete pursuant to Section 1 of this administrative regulation, the department shall notify the sheriff who transmitted the application form and the applicant on a Missing Information Notice of the:
(1) Reason the application form has been determined to be incomplete; and
(2) The action required to complete the application form.
Section 3. Incorporation by Reference. (1) "Missing Information Notice", 01/09/07, is incorporated by reference.
(2) This material may be inspected, copied, or obtained, subject to applicable copyright law, at the Department of State Police, 1250 Louisville Road, Frankfort, Kentucky 40601, Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (23 Ky.R. 2346; Am. 2719; eff. 1-9-97; Recodified from 503 KAR 6:060, 11-8-2006; 33 Ky.R. 1698; 2291; eff. 3-9-07.)