500 KAR 10:001. Definitions.
RELATES TO: KRS 196.710
STATUTORY AUTHORITY: KRS 196.710
NECESSITY, FUNCTION, AND CONFORMITY: The Kentucky State Corrections Commission shall make grants to assist local jurisdictions in the implementation and operation of community corrections programs. This administrative regulation defines the terms to be used in 500 KAR Chapter 10.
Section 1. Definitions. (1) "Board" means the board specified in KRS 196.725,
(2) "Cabinet" means the Justice Cabinet.
(3) "Commission" means the Kentucky State Corrections Commission.
(4) "Department" means the Department of Corrections.
(5) "Eligible applicant" means any local government agency or combination of agencies, private nonprofit or charitable organization who has an established community corrections board.
(6) "Grant funds" means funds awarded by the commission for implementing a program plan.
(7) "Program plan" means a written plan describing the proposed community-based correctional programs to be offered in a judicial district, for the purpose of diverting felon offenders from prison. (19 Ky.R. 1020; Am. 1365; eff. 12-9-92.)