GENERAL GOVERNMENT CABINET
Kentucky Applied Behavior Analysis Licensing Board
(As Amended at ARRS, April 9, 2013)
RELATES TO: KRS 319C.050, 319C.060
STATUTORY AUTHORITY: KRS 319C.050, 319C.060(2), 319C.120
NECESSITY, FUNCTION, AND CONFORMITY: KRS 319C.060 authorizes the board to promulgate administrative regulations required to establish conditions for the renewal and reinstatement of licenses. This administrative regulation establishes procedures for the renewal of licenses.
Section 1. Renewal. A behavior analyst or assistant behavior analyst shall biennially, on or before the last day of the calendar month during which the license was issued:
(1) File a completed Application for Licensure Renewal; and
(2) Pay to the board the renewal fee established by 201 KAR 43:030.
Section 2. Late Renewal. A behavior analyst or assistant behavior analyst who fails to renew his or her license on or before the last day of the calendar month during which the license was issued may submit his or her application on or before the last day of the calendar month following the month in which the license was issued if accompanied by the appropriate late fee as required by 201 KAR 43:030.
Section 3. Expiration of License. (1) A license that is not renewed before the last day of the calendar month during which the license was issued shall be expired and lapsed for failure to renew.
(2) Upon expiration of the license for failure to renew, a behavior analyst or assistant behavior analyst shall not practice in the Commonwealth of Kentucky.
Section 4. Reinstatement. After the last day of the calendar month following the month in which the license was issued, a person whose license has expired for failure to renew shall submit, in order to have his or her license reinstatement request considered by the Board:
(1) Payment of the fee established by 201 KAR 43:030;
Completion of the Application for Licensure Renewal[
(3) Documentation of employment from the time of expiration of employment until the present.
5. Incorporation by Reference. (1) "Application for Licensure
2/] 2013, is incorporated by
(2) This material may be inspected, copied, or obtained, subject to applicable copyright law, at the Kentucky Applied Behavior Analysis Licensing Board, 911 Leawood Drive, Frankfort, Kentucky 40601, (502) 564-3296, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
SHELLI DESKINS, Chair
APPROVED BY AGENCY: January 29, 2013
FILED WITH LRC: February 12, 2013 at 3 p.m.
CONTACT PERSON: Lindsey Lane, Board Administrator, Kentucky Applied Behavior Analyst Licensing Board, PO Box 1370, Frankfort, Kentucky 40602, phone (502) 564-3296 ext 228.