RELATES TO: KRS 319A.160(10), 319A.170
STATUTORY AUTHORITY: KRS 319A.070(1), (3)(a), 319A.160(10), 319A.170
NECESSITY, FUNCTION, AND CONFORMITY: KRS 319A.070(3)(a) authorizes the board to promulgate administrative regulations to carry out the provisions of KRS Chapter 319A. KRS 319A.170 requires fees for initial license, renewal and late renewal to be determined by the board, and KRS 319A.160(10) authorizes the board to set an inactive license renewal fee. This administrative regulation establishes those fees.
Section 1. Original License Fees. The following fees shall be paid in connection with all types of occupational therapy licenses:
(1) The fee for initial licensure as an OT/L shall be fifty (50) dollars; and
(2) The fee for initial licensure as an OTA/L shall be thirty-five (35) dollars.
Section 2. Renewal Fees and Penalties. The following fees shall be paid in connection with licensure renewals and late renewal penalties:
(1) The renewal fee for licensure as an OT/L shall be fifty (50) dollars;
(2) The renewal fee for licensure as an OTA/L shall be thirty-five (35) dollars;
(3) The late renewal fee, including penalty, for late renewal during the grace period extending from November 1 to December 31 shall be twenty-five (25) dollars;
(4) The renewal fee for an inactive license shall be ten (10) dollars; and
(5) The reinstatement fee shall be seventy-five (75) dollars.
Section 3. Duplicate License Fee. The fee for a duplicate license shall be ten (10) dollars. (13 Ky.R. 1187; eff. 1-13-1987; Am. 14 Ky.R. 33; eff. 8-5-1987; 20 Ky.R. 1058; eff. 2-10-1994; 31 Ky.R. 398; 703; eff. 10-19-2004; 41 Ky.R. 1429; 2077; eff. 5-1-2015.)