201 KAR 26:160. Fee schedule.
RELATES TO: KRS 319.050(2)(a), 319.064(2)(a), 319.071(1)
STATUTORY AUTHORITY: KRS 319.032(1)(n), 319.071(1)
NECESSITY, FUNCTION, AND CONFORMITY: KRS 319.050(2)(a) and 319.064(1)(a) require an applicant to pay a fee for applying for licensure. KRS 319.071(1) requires a credential holder to pay a renewal fee established by the board. KRS 319.032(1)(n) requires the board to promulgate administrative regulations increasing or decreasing the fees for an applicant or credential holder as the board deems necessary. This administrative regulation establishes the application and renewal fees for credential holders.
Section 1. (1) Except as provided in subsection (3) of this section, an applicant for licensure as a psychologist shall pay the following:
(a) A $100 application review fee;
(b) The fee for taking the EPPP, which shall be paid directly to the ASPPB examination contractor; and
(c) A $100 fee for taking the structured oral examination.
(2) Except as provided in subsection (3) of this section, an applicant for licensure as a psychological associate shall pay the following:
(a) A $100 application review fee; and
(b) The fee for taking the EPPP, which shall be paid directly to the ASPPB examination contractor;
(3) The examination fee established in subsection (1)(b) or (2)(b) of this section shall be waived if a candidate has:
(a) Previously taken the EPPP in another state; and
(b) Achieved a score which would be considered as passing in Kentucky.
(4) Upon successful completion of the application and examination processes, the initial licensure fees shall be as follows:
(a) An applicant for licensure as a psychologist or psychological practitioner shall pay $250 for the first three (3) year period;
(b) An applicant for licensure as a psychological associate shall pay $200 for the first three (3) year period.
(5) Every three (3) years a licensed psychologist, certified psychologist with autonomous functioning, or licensed psychological practitioner shall pay to the board a renewal fee of $450.
(6) Every three (3) years a certified psychologist or licensed psychological associate shall pay to the board a renewal fee of $300.
Section 2. The late renewal fee for late renewal during the three (3) month period shall be seventy-five (75) dollars.
Section 3. The reinstatement fee for licensure shall be $100.
Section 4. The fee for registration as a nonresident psychologist shall be $100.
Section 5. (1) If the applicant fails the Examination for Professional Practice in Psychology (EPPP) and applies to retake this examination, the applicant shall submit the examination fee as established by the ASPPB examination contractor directly to the contractor.
(2) If the applicant fails the structured oral examination and applies to retake this examination, the fee shall be fifty (50) dollars.
Section 6. An application for licensure by reciprocity shall be accompanied by a fee of $100.
Section 7. All fees required by this administrative regulation shall be nonrefundable. (13 Ky.R. 1964; eff. 6-9-1987; Am. 15 Ky.R. 1678; eff. 3-10-1989; 17 Ky.R. 101; eff. 8-17-1990; 24 Ky.R. 1123; 1660; e ff. 2-17-1998; 28 Ky.R. 1468; 1809; eff. 2-7-2002; 29 Ky.R. 507; eff. 10-16-2002; 43 Ky.R. 1816; 44 Ky.R. 25; eff, 7-17-2017.)