201 KAR 19:335. Fees for certification of interior designers.
RELATES TO: KRS 323.400-323.416
STATUTORY AUTHORITY: KRS 323.210(2), 323.406(2)
NECESSITY, FUNCTION, AND CONFORMITY: KRS 323.406(2) authorizes the board to promulgate administrative regulations to establish an initial certification fee and a renewal fee for certified interior designers. KRS 323.416(1) requires the board to establish forms upon which applicants for renewal may demonstrate completion of the renewal requirements. This administrative regulation establishes the fees related to certified interior designers.
Section 1. Fee Schedule. (1) The initial certification application fee for a qualified person, not a licensed architect, shall be $100.
(2) The fee for initial certification, including a certificate, shall be $250.
(3) The fee for initial certification for a licensed architect, including a certificate, shall be $150.
(4) The initial certification application fee for a person subject to 201 KAR 19:325 as an interior designer credentialed in another jurisdiction, including a certificate, shall be $400.
(5) The fee for certification renewal shall be $200.
(6) The fee for application for reinstatement of certificate that has been revoked for failure to pay the renewal fee or that has been suspended by the board under KRS 323.412 shall be $150 plus all renewal fees from date of revocation or suspension.
(7) The annual fee for inactive status shall be twenty-five (25) dollars.
(8) The fee to reactivate an inactive certificate shall be $150.
(9) The fee for a duplicate certificate shall be twenty-five (25) dollars.
Section 2. (1) Each payment shall be by check made payable to "Kentucky State Treasurer".
(2) Fees shall not be refundable. (29 Ky.R. 2394; Am. 2660; eff. 5-15-03.)