201 KAR 13:010. Board; powers, duties, meetings.
RELATES TO: KRS 326.020
STATUTORY AUTHORITY: KRS 326.020(3)
NECESSITY, FUNCTION, AND CONFORMITY: KRS 326.020(3) grants the board the authority to promulgate administrative regulations to carry out the provisions of KRS Chapter 326. This administrative regulation specifies the powers and duties of the board and its officers, and meeting date requirements.
Section 1. Officers; Duties; Meetings. (1) Three (3) members of the board shall constitute a quorum for the transaction of business.
(2)(a) The board shall meet at least three (3) times each year as follows:
1. The third Wednesday in March;
2. The third Wednesday in July; and
3. The third Wednesday in November.
(b) Other meetings of the board shall be called by the chairman on his own motion or by written request of three (3) board members.
(c) The secretary-treasurer shall give timely notice of the time and place of the meetings to each member.
(3) The officers of the board shall discharge the duties that usually pertain to their respective offices.
(4) The secretary-treasurer shall:
(a) Keep a permanent record of the names and addresses of all persons holding a license; and
(b) Annually transmit the names and addresses of the current chairman and the secretary-treasurer and the board's business address to the Secretary of State, Commonwealth of Kentucky.
(5) All licenses shall be signed by both the chairman and the secretary-treasurer.
(6) All fees and monies collected shall be deposited in the State Treasury to the credit of an agency fund for the use of the board. (OD-1 (1-17); 1 Ky.R. 721; eff. 5-14-75; Am. 10 Ky.R. 45; eff. 8-3-83; 27 Ky.R. 1526; 2722; eff. 4-9-2001.)