RELATES TO: KRS 311.671, 311.673(1)
STATUTORY AUTHORITY: KRS 311.673(1)
NECESSITY, FUNCTION, AND CONFORMITY: KRS 311.673(1) authorizes the board to promulgate administrative regulations necessary to establish fees relating to the licensure and regulation of acupuncturists. This administrative regulation establishes a schedule of fees for services rendered by the board.
Section 1. Fee Schedule for Acupuncturists. (1) The fee for initial issuance of a regular license shall be $150.
(2) The fee for biennial renewal of a license shall be $150.
(3) The penalty fee for late renewal of a license shall be fifty (50) dollars.
(4) The fee for issuance of a duplicate wallet card shall be five (5) dollars.
(5) The fee for issuance of a duplicate wall certificate shall be ten (10) dollars.
(6) The fee for verification of a state license to another licensing agency shall be ten (10) dollars. (33 Ky.R. 1470; eff. 2-2-2007; Am. 1135; eff. 2-26-2015.)