201 KAR 9:450. Fee schedule regarding acupuncturists.
RELATES TO: KRS 311.673(1)
STATUTORY AUTHORITY: KRS 311.673(1)
NECESSITY, FUNCTION, AND CONFORMITY: KRS 311.673(1) authorizes the board to promulgate administrative regulations necessary to establish fees relating to the certification and regulation of acupuncturists. This administrative regulation establishes a schedule of fees for services rendered by the board.
Section 1. Fee Schedule for Acupuncturists. (1) Fee for initial issuance of regular certificate - $150.
(2) Application for a temporary certificate - seventy-five (75) dollars.
(3) Conversion from a temporary certificate to a certificate - seventy-five (75) dollars.
(4) Fee for biennial renewal of certificate - $150.
(5) Penalty fee for late renewal of certificate - fifty (50) dollars.
(6) Issuance of duplicate wallet card - one (1) dollar.
(7) Issuance of duplicate wall certificate - ten (10) dollars.
(8) Verification of state certificate to another licensing agency - ten (10) dollars. (33 Ky.R. 1470; eff. 2-2-2007.)