201 KAR 9:400. Fee schedule regarding surgical assistants.
RELATES TO: KRS 311.870(1)(f)
STATUTORY AUTHORITY: KRS 311.870(1)(f)
NECESSITY, FUNCTION, AND CONFORMITY: KRS 311.870(1)(f) authorizes the board to promulgate administrative regulations necessary to establish fees relating to the certification and regulation of surgical assistants. This administrative regulation establishes a schedule of fees for services rendered by the board.
Section 1. Fee Schedule for Surgical Assistants. (1) Fee for initial issuance of regular certificate - fifty (50) dollars.
(2) Fee for annual renewal of certificate (due before September 1) - twenty-five (25) dollars.
(3) Fee for late renewal between September 1 and November 29 - thirty-seven (37) dollars and fifty (50) cents.
(4) Fee for late renewal between November 30 and August 30 - fifty (50) dollars.
(5) Issuance of duplicate wallet card - one (1) dollar.
(6) Issuance of duplicate wall certificate - ten (10) dollars.
(7) Verification of state certificate to another licensing agency - ten (10) dollars. (33 Ky.R. 1469; eff. 2-2-2007.)