RELATES TO: KRS 311.901(1), 311.905(1)(a), (3)
STATUTORY AUTHORITY: KRS 311.901(1)
NECESSITY, FUNCTION, AND CONFORMITY: KRS 311.901(1) requires the Kentucky Board of Medical Licensure to promulgate administrative regulations necessary to establish fees relating to the licensure and regulation of athletic trainers. This administrative regulation establishes a schedule of fees for services rendered by the board.
Section 1. Fee Schedule for Athletic Trainers. (1) The fee for initial issuance of a regular license shall be $100.
(2) The fee for renewal of a license, valid for a three (3) year period, shall be fifty (50) dollars.
(3) The fee for activation of an inactive license shall be fifty (50) dollars.
(4) The fee for issuance of a duplicate wallet card shall be five (5) dollars.
(5) The fee for issuance of a duplicate wall license shall be ten (10) dollars.
(6) The fee for verification of a state license to another licensing agency shall be ten (10) dollars. (33 Ky.R. 1468; Am. 1794; eff. 2-2-2007; 40 Ky.R. 2592; 41 Ky.R. 13; eff. 8-1-2014.)