201 KAR 6:060. Fees.
RELATES TO: KRS 216A.110(1), 216A.130
STATUTORY AUTHORITY: KRS 216A.070(3), (4), 216A.110(1), 216A.130
NECESSITY, FUNCTION, AND CONFORMITY: KRS 216A.070(4) requires the board to establish a fee for a temporary permit. KRS 216A.110(1) requires the board to prescribe and collect reasonable fees and charges for processing applications, examination, and issuance of licenses, including renewals. KRS 216A.130 authorizes the board to establish a fee for licensure by reciprocity. This administrative regulation establishes those fees.
Section 1. Application Fee. (1) The application fee for board review of the application for licensure shall be fifty (50) dollars.
(2) The application fee shall be nonrefundable.
Section 2. Initial Licensure Fee. (1) The initial licensure fee shall be $150 for an applicant for licensure.
(2) The fee for licensure by endorsement shall be $250 for an applicant for licensure.
(3) If the applicant successfully completes all requirements for licensure, this fee shall cover licensure for the initial two (2) year period.
Section 3. Temporary Permit Fee. The fee for a temporary permit shall be fifty (50) dollars.
Section 4. Renewal Fee, Late Renewal Fee, Inactive License Fee and Reinstatement Fee. (1) The renewal fee shall be $100.
(2) The late renewal fee shall be $150.
(3) The inactive license fee shall be fifty (50) dollars.
(4) The fee for reactivating an inactive license shall be fifty (50) dollars.
(5) The reinstatement fee shall be $300.
Section 5. Duplicate License Fee. The duplicate license fee shall be twenty-five (25) dollars.
Section 6. Licensure Verification Fee. The fee for verification of state licensure shall be fifteen (15) dollars. (25 Ky.R. 681; Am. 1585; eff. 1-19-99; 26 Ky.R. 868; eff. 12-15-99.)