RELATES TO: KRS 216A.130
STATUTORY AUTHORITY: KRS 216A.070(3)
NECESSITY, FUNCTION, AND CONFORMITY: KRS 216A.070(3) authorizes the Board of Licensure for Long-term Care Administrators to promulgate administrative regulations necessary for the proper performance of its duties. KRS 216A.130 authorizes the board to issue a license to a long-term care administrator possessing a license issued by another state. This administrative regulation establishes the requirements for issuance of a license by endorsement.
Section 1. An applicant applying for licensure via endorsement shall submit to the board:
(1) A completed Application for Endorsement Licensure;
(2) Verification that the applicant:
(a) Meets all current requirements for licensure as established by KRS 216A.130; or
(b) Is currently designated as a certified long-term care administrator by the American College of Health Care Administrators;
(3) Payment of the fee for licensure by endorsement as established by 201 KAR 6:060; and
(4) Documentation from the other state’s board verifying that the license issued by that other state:
(a) Is active;
(b) Is valid;
(c) Is in good standing;
(d) Does not have an unresolved complaint pending against it; and
(e) Has not been subject to disciplinary action during the five (5) years immediately preceding the application.
Section 2. Incorporation by Reference. (1) "Application for Endorsement Licensure", October 2013, is incorporated by reference.
(2) This material may be inspected, copied, or obtained, subject to applicable copyright law, at the Kentucky Board of Licensure for Long-Term Care Administrators, 911 Leawood Drive, Frankfort, Kentucky 40601, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (25 Ky.R. 681; eff. 1585; eff. 1-19-99; 40 Ky.R. 632; 1018; eff. 11-20-13.)