200 KAR 30:060. Annual contact report.
RELATES TO: KRS 164.682(5)
STATUTORY AUTHORITY: KRS 164.681, 164.682(5)
NECESSITY, FUNCTION, AND CONFORMITY: KRS 164.682(5) requires an athlete agent to file an annual contact report on activities within Kentucky. This administrative regulation establishes the minimum requirements for the annual contact report.
Section 1. Annual Contact Report. An annual contact report shall be filed by March 31 of each year, and shall include:
(1) A list of each student athlete contacted, either directly or otherwise, during the preceding twelve (12) months;
(2) The date of initial contact with each student athlete;
(3) A list of student athletes with whom the athlete agent enters into an oral or written contract or provides in-kind benefits, with an attached copy of the contract, if written;
(4) The date and time the athlete agent entered into each contract or in-kind transaction;
(5) The date and time written notification was provided to the athletic director or president of the college or university in which the student athlete was enrolled when the athlete agent entered into each contract or provided monetary or in-kind benefits to a student athlete, with an attached copy of the written notification; and
(6) A complete financial statement for the preceding year through December 31. (26 Ky.R. 275; Am. 586; eff. 9-16-99.)