200 KAR 30:050. Reinstatement.
RELATES TO: KRS 164.687(3)
STATUTORY AUTHORITY: KRS 164.681(4), 164.687(3)
NECESSITY, FUNCTION, AND CONFORMITY: KRS 164.687(3) authorizes the reinstatement of a registered athlete agent by the division. This administrative regulation establishes the reinstatement procedures.
Section 1. Reinstatement Procedures. (1) A person whose registration has been revoked due to disciplinary action taken by the division for a minimum of three (3) years may petition the division for reinstatement.
(2) A copy of the petition shall be sent to the division and the appropriate college, university, or athletic regulatory body.
(3) The appropriate college, university, or athletic regulatory body shall respond to a petition for reinstatement within thirty (30) days from the date of receipt.
(4) The division shall consider the petition and response, and may investigate the petition on its own, or in response to an objection, if raised.
(5) The division shall reinstate the registration upon a factual finding that the athlete agent:
(a) Has complied with the terms prescribed in the order of revocation; and
(b) Displays knowledge and ethical character which displays an ability to competently act as an athlete agent in conformity with KRS 164.680 to 164.689 and 200 KAR Chapter 30.
(6) The athlete agent seeking reinstatement may request a hearing with the division within thirty (30) days after an adverse decision on the petition. (26 Ky.R. 274; Am. 586; eff. 9-16-99.)